Success Story | Standard Bank
Core banking Migration and Second Level Support for a Multinational Bank
Standard Bank, Angola, is a member of Standard Bank Group, a leading African financial services organisation with branches currently operating in over 20 countries across the world.
The Bank needed a Temenos partner that can perform migration of its core banking system, resolve day to day issues and respond to system configuration requirements within contracted Service Level Agreement.
The partner selection process was thorough and included responding to a RFP from the procurement department of the bank. JETHRO emerged as the preferred supplier after 3 rounds of selection.
- Engaged with the last provider to understand the business requirements and determine the swift approach to make maximum impact.
- Migrated T24 Core Banking System.
- Provided second level T24 Support
- Regular reporting on deliverables.
- Resolved roadblocks such as:
- Reducing cost of T24 support
- Stability of the T24 system, less outages.
- successful core banking system migration from R12 to R15 – a higher release.
- Reduction of numerous backlog of issues by 80%.
- Enabled the bank to develop the competence required to manage the system.
Critical Success Factor
- Performed thorough root cause analysis to ensure fixes are more successful and repetition of same issues are reduced drastically.
- Trained Bank team, so that they can manage the system themselves.
- Worked with Core Banking System provider to reduce the existing list of issues which at the time were in their hundreds.